Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Quiet After It Snows

 Greetings

Those of you who have lived in places that it snows probably know exactly what I'm talking about when I say I love that time, in the morning for example, when you experience the silence of the snow.  I don't know why it seems so evident but it does and I love that feeling of peace and stillness.  I especially notice it when I get up in the morning and go to take the dogs outside, it's so very quiet, so crisp and the air so clean.  I think its a very special time.
Ahhhhh the quiet of a snowy morning





So I haven't updated this blog in quite some time.  It was a very busy two months.  Some good things happening and some not so good.  I won't say bad things happened because there are always worse things that could happen and I don't want to invite in any negative.  But life is good and busy and happy.

We have a new year with nothing but good things to look forward to with each day.  I for one am going to make the most of this new year and wish nothing but good, fun, positive and happy for all those that I know and love.

Although I was remiss in writing, I was taking pictures to share.....

While out exploring.
LaPlaza Hotel Restaurant in Walsenburg

No caption needed, right?

Remember the Elk Park house?  This is before -
And this is after.  Inside pictures in the next blog...
My yard


Cuchara Pass
While out looking at property I saw this guy.  
I25 one morning on my way to town

Sometimes you just have to be comfortable

The big bed was otherwise taken

What?
Sunrise

Again, sometimes you just have to be comfortable

I hope that I've made up for not writing in a couple of months with all the fun photos! 

Thanks for reading...

Love and snowy stillness,
Lanae



No comments:

Post a Comment